TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mini Babybel Disney-Pixar Toy Story 4 2019 Promotion
|Promoter||Bel Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 45 600 057 298), Level 1, 83 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne, VIC 3205. Phone (03) 9690 8770.|
|Entry Restrictions||Open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies or participating stores associated with this competition.|
|Competition Period||12.01am (AEST) on 10/06/2019 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 28/07/2019.|
|Entry Method||During the Competition Period, entrants must:
All valid entrants will receive one entry into the prize draw.
|Draw Details||12noon (AEST) on 30/07/2019 at 18b Equitable Place, Melbourne, VIC 3000.|
|Major Prize Selection Event||The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period will win the Major Prize as defined in the Prize Details section of these Conditions of Entry.
The next 100 randomly drawn valid entries will win a Secondary Prize as defined in the prize details.
The next 50 randomly drawn valid entries will win a Third Prize as defined in the prize details.
|Prize Details||Major Prize
The Major Prize is a private premium cinema screening of Disney-Pixar’s Toy Story 4 for the winner and up to 29 of the winner’s guests to be held in the closest major city to the winner (pending cinema availability). Each attendee will also receive a premium Disney-Pixar Toy Story 4 pack valued at $30 each. The Major Prize is valued at up to $25,000.
Each Secondary Prize is a Disney-Pixar Toy Story 4 Deluxe Talking Toy. There are 50 Buzz Lightyear character toys and 50 Woody character toys to be won which will be allocated alternately in order of draw. Each Secondary Prize is valued at $104 each.
Each Third Prize is a Disney-Pixar Toy Story 4 Backpack valued at $25 each.
See paragraph 6 for full prize details and conditions.
|Prize Pool||The total prize pool is valued at up to $36,650 (inc GST)|
|Entry Limits||Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, except that entries are limited to one (1) entry per person per day.
Each entry must be based on a separate Eligible Products purchase.
|Proof of Purchase Requirements||Entrants must retain their original itemised receipt/s showing their Eligible Product purchase, and their Eligible Product barcode/s to verify each entry.|
|Winner Notification and Publication||The Major Prize winner will be notified by phone and in writing immediately after the draw.
Secondary Prize winners and Third Prize winners will be notified via email and asked to confirm their mailing address.
Once Secondary Prize winners and Third Prize winners confirm their mailing address details, they will then be mailed their applicable prize within 28 days of address confirmation.
All prize winners will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website and/or the Promoter’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BabybelAUNZ) on 06/08/2019 for a period of 28 days.
|Prize Claim Date and Time||Prizes must be claimed by 11.59pm (AEDT) on 06/11/2019.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Details||12noon (AEDT) on 07/11/2019 at 18b Equitable Place, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication||Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw. If the Major Prize is subject to the Unclaimed Prize Draw, the Major Prize winner as determined by that draw will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website and/or the Promoter’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BabybelAUNZ) on 12/11/2019 for a period of 28 days.|
|Permit Numbers||Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33997, ACT Permit No. TP19/03167 and SA Licence No. T19/607.|
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. Failure of an entrant to provide their original itemised receipt/s and barcode/s for all entries (as per the Proof of Purchase Requirements) (without alteration) to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being invalid). The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Each Eligible Product purchase (i.e. 2 Mini Babybel “Toy Story 4” themed products purchased in one transaction from any participating Supermarket) may only be used by one entrant to enter this competition and may only be used by that entrant to enter the competition once. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The prize draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Draw Details.
- The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details.
- The Major Prize consists of:
(a) a private premium cinema screening of Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4 for the Major Prize winner and up to 29 of the Major Prize winner’s guests in the closest eligible major city to the winner (pending cinema availability);
(b) one small popcorn and one small drink for the Major Prize winner and each guest; and
(c) a Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4 party bag for the Major Prize winner and each guest containing Toy Story 4 Stickers, a Toy Story 4 notebook, Toy Story 4 Button Badges, Toy Story 4 Stress Ball.The time and location of the screening of Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4 will be agreed between the Major Prize winner and the Promoter, in conjunction with the applicable cinema. The Promoter makes no representations that any cinema will be able to host the screening on the date or at the time of the Major Prize winner’s choosing and the Major Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that the screening may need to take place on a date and at a time that the relevant cinema specifies. The private screening will take place at a Village Gold Class cinema or equivalent premium cinema, subject to availability of a suitable premium cinema venue in the Major Prize winner’s closest major city. Where the Major Prize winner’s closest major city does not have a premium cinema, the screening will take place at a standard cinema located in the closest major city to the winner as determined by the Promoter and prize supplier. The Major Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that it may not be possible to change the date and time of the screening once the booking is confirmed by the Major Prize winner and ticketed and any changes to the booking after it is confirmed and ticketed may be at the discretion of the relevant cinema. The Promoter is not liable if the Major Prize winner is unable to attend the screening on the date and time as booked, for any reason. Any costs associated with changes to the screening once it is booked and ticketed will be the responsibility of the Major Prize winner. The Major Prize winner and their guests are responsible for making their own way to and from the cinema location. All costs associated with the Major Prize that are not stated in the Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to any costs associated with attending the relevant cinema (such as transport costs), additional food or beverages and other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the Major Prize winner and his/her guests, as incurred. The Promoter will not provide any alternative or substitute prizes in the event that fewer than 30 guests (including the Major Prize winner) attend the screening. The Major Prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions specified by the prize suppliers including any conditions of entry into the applicable cinema. Any person participating in the Major Prize who is
aged under 18 years must be accompanied by their parent or guardian at all times while attending the screening.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Publication section of these conditions. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- The winners (and in the case of the Major Prize winner, the Major Prize winner’s guests) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner or in the case of the Major Prize winner, any of their guests) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. The Major Prize
winner is fully responsible for the acts and omissions of their guests and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, the winner and, in the case of the Major Prize winner, any or all of their guests if any of their guests breaches these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Major Prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize to a Major Prize winner (and their guests, if applicable) if the Major Prize winner (or their guests, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason the Major Prize winner (or their guests) does not take an element of the Major Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
(a) any prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time; or
(b) after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time; or the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the relevant gaming authorities. All entries received during the Competition Period will be combined for the purposes of this draw. In the event that the Major Prize is subject to the Unclaimed Prize Draw, the Major Prize winner will be drawn first. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prizes. Prizes will be delivered in Australia only.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- As a condition of accepting or participating in the Major Prize, the Major Prize winner’s guests accept these conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.